Did you miss out on any prestige skins throughout 2020? Well soon you'll have the opportunity to cash in those tokens and grab some sweet prestige skins!
Read more to find out all that you need to know about the Last Chance Prestige Shop for 2021!
When is the Last Chance Prestige Shop Open?
Yesterday, Riot finally released their blog post all about the upcoming prestige shop for LoL. This post gives us all we need to know about how to get our hands on those awesome skins!
Basically, the shop will open on December 9, 2021 and will stay available until March 15, 2022. This means that you guys have some time to grind out the rest of those tokens and redeem them for the skins you know and love.
Which Event Prestige Skins Are Available in The Last Chance Shop?
As we all know, event skins are super easy to miss out on. Don't worry, you'll have a chance to get any of these skins until Mid-March:
- Mecha Kingdoms Garen Prestige Edition
- Dark Star Malphite Prestige Edition
- Pulsefire Lucian Prestige Edition
- Spirit Blossom Teemo Prestige Edition
- PsyOps Ezreal Prestige Edition
- Obsidian Dragon Sett Prestige Edition
- K/DA ALL OUT Kai'Sa Prestige Edition
- Battle Queen Diana Prestige Edition
- Lunar Beast Fiora Prestige Edition
- Space Groove Lulu Prestige Edition
- PROJECT: Sylas Prestige Edition
- Ascended Pantheon Prestige Edition
- Coven Leblanc Prestige Edition
- Nightbringer Kayn Prestige Edition
- Duality Dragon Volibear Prestige Edition
Which of these lovely event skins do you have your eye on?
Which Prestige Point Skins Are Available in The Last Chance Shop?
Obviously, Event Prestige Skins don't cover all of the epic stuff in the last chance shop. These Prestige Point skins are available to earn right now for everyone via the redemption of well...Prestige Points (obviously).
- True Damage Senna Prestige Edition
- Coven Zyra Prestige Edition
- Arcanist Zoe Prestige Edition
- True Damage Yasuo Prestige Edition
- Star Guardian Soraka Prestige Edition
- Battle Academia Leona Prestige Edition
- Conqueror Jax Prestige Edition
- PROJECT: Zed Prestige Edition
- Bewitching Morgana Prestige Edition
These skins won't be available much longer, so don't miss out and grab them before they're gone!
Which Event Prestige Point Icons Are Available in The Last Chance Shop?
You can grab these guys for just 5 Prestige Points, a pretty great deal for if you have any left over!
- Night & Dawn Event Prestige Points Icon (2019)
- Mecha Kingdoms 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon
- Galaxies 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon (aka Dark Star)
- Pulsefire 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon
- Spirit Blossom 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon
- PsyOps Prestige Point Icon
- Worlds 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon
- Battle Queens Prestige Points Icon
- Lunar Beast Prestige Points Icon
- Space Groove Prestige Points Icon
- PROJECT: Prestige Points Icon (2021)
- 2021 Coven Prestige Points Icon
- Worlds 2021 Prestige Points Icon
Some of these icons are a major flex! The Spirit Blossom 2020 one is our personal favorite.
What Else is Available in the Last Chance Shop?
Riot are smart enough to know that people want more options, so these are also on the table for spending your hard earned prestige points!
- PROJECT: Epilogue OPTIK Bag - 50 Prestige Points (2020)
- Battle Academia Durandal Bag - 50 Prestige Points (2020)
- Space Groove Luxe Bag - 50 Prestige Points (2020)
- Sentinel Relic Pack - 100 Prestige Points (2020)
- Hextech Key - 3 Prestige Points (2020)
- 30 Orange Essence - 1 Prestige Point (2020)
Additionally, there will be a new Prestige Debonair Brand emote in the Last Chance shop! It will be available for just 25 Prestige Points, this is a must buy if you're a brand main!
That's it for our run-down of the League of Legends Last Chance Prestige Shop 2021! Make sure to grind out those missions in the next pass to earn 100 tokens, that way you can buy a skin!