The 2021 World Championship is around the corner and so is Patch 11.19. Riot already has a lot of changes before then. With LoL Patch 11.18 technically first part of the Worlds Patch got released and we can clearly see, that the balance team tries to get even more variety into the pro scene.
Many buffs and nerfs are heading our way with LoL Patch 11.18. Today we take a look at all the Champion and Items buffs.
More News about the LoL Worlds 2021:
- LoL: Akshan disabled for Worlds 2021
- LoL: Teams That Qualified for Worlds 2021
- League Worlds 2021: Patch & Time and Locations
LoL Patch 11.18: All Champion Buffs
Actually, Rengar should get a mini rework with patch 11.18. However, Riot has not quite got the cat under control yet and apparently we have to be patient for a while.
Currently, there seem to be 23 champions on the buff list for LoL Patch 11.18.
- Singed - Ultimate causes all damage to apply Grievous Wounds.
- Soraka - Her W will heal 100/130/160/190/220 instead of 100/135/170/205/240 and her ultimate will clear Grievous Wounds on allies before applying the heal.
- Taliyah - Q casts on Worked Ground refund 50% of cooldown. The radius of Worked Ground has been changed to 300 and the duration changed to 25 seconds.
- Twitch - Ultimate AD changed from 30 - 60 to 40 - 70.
- Urgot - Q cooldown changed from 13 - 8 seconds to 10 - 8 seconds. Mana cost also decreased to 70.
- Yone - W shielding per champion hit changed from 25% to 50%.
- Yuumi - Passive cooldown changed from 18 - 6 second to 14 - 6 seconds.
- Zed (Jungle) - Contempt for the Weak deals 100% damage against monsters.
- Zoe - E cooldown changed from 20 - 14 seconds to 16 - 12.
- Dr. Mundo - His ultimate lets him gain 15/20/25% of missing HP as bonus HP and heals 20/40/60% of max HP over 10 seconds. His Q max damage to monsters was buffed from 300 - 500 to 350 - 650.
- Draven - If the damage of "Whirling Death" leaves an enemy's health below Draven's current League of Draven stacks, he executes them.
- Gangplank - Base HP increased from 540 to 570 and Hp per level also increased.
- Jinx - Q mana cost lowered from flat out 20 to 16 - 20.
- Kai’Sa - E cooldown lowered from 16 - 12 to 16 - 10.
- Karma - Armor increased from 26 to 28. Her E shield also strengthened from 80 - 260 to 90 - 270.
- Kog’Maw (AP) - E damage AP ratio increased to 70%.
- Miss Fortune - Her R waves were increased from 12 - 16 to 14 - 18.
- Morgana - Her E cooldown has been lowered from 26 - 18 to 24 - 16.
LoL Patch 11.18: Item Buffs
All we know yet is that two items or rather Keystones are getting buffed next week. These Two systems are Predator and Umbral Glaive. We don't know more yet, but will update this article as soon as more is known.
LoL Patch 11.18: Release Date
The Patch is coming in one week as of writing this on September 9th. Also with this patch Pentakill will celebrate their comeback!
You want more exclusive lol content? Compact, to the point and with the high quality you deserve? Then check us out at Riftfeed!