LoL Patch 11.17 is already coming next week, on August 25th. Riot has now announced the upcoming changes. We go through all the nerfs and the system changes of patch 11.17 with you.
As soon as there are more exact numbers about the nerfs in LoL Patch 11.17, you will of course find them in this article! However, only the champions and items are known yet, and except for Viego no numbers are known so far.
- A Mini Rework is coming for Rengar. We can expect it to go live on patch 11.18.
LoL Patch 11.17: Upcoming Nerfs
Riot plans to nerf 6 champions. Some of the candidates have clearly performed too strongly in recent weeks. So it's no wonder that Irelia and Viego are two of them. That duo really shook up the Pro Play.
These champions will be nerfed in 11.17:
- Viego - see below
- Irelia - Q heal decreased from 12 - 20% AD to 8 - 16%.
- Graves - Q mana costs increased from 60 to 80.
- Leona - W bonus armor and magic resist down from 20 - 45 to 15 - 40.
- Kayn (Blue) - (Blue) - Passive bonus magic damage decreased from 12 - 44% to 8 - 30%.
- Zed - Q AD ratio changed from 1 to 1.1 and the ultimate cooldown increased.
Some details about the Viego nerf are already known. The range of his Auto Attacks will decrease from 225 to 200. His passive healing will be reduced and the detection radius of his E-Stealth will be increased from 400 to 450. But that's not all: the Q-Crit multiplier will be increased from 0.75 to 1 and his R-Slow will be reduced.
Riot announced in a statement that they are trying to nerf Viego's resets and get players to crit builds. Let's see if we will soon replace Divine Sunderer with Immortal Shield Bow.
Item Nerfs in LoL Patch 11.17
Items and runes will also be adjusted in this patch. Wit's End and Divine Sunderer will be generated and Serpent's Fang will also receive an adjustment. The Nieche item was rarely very effective, but when it was, it was too much.
- In LoL Patch 11.17 we not only get buffs and nerfs, but also the fan voted Crime City Nightmare skins!
Champion Adjustments in Patch 11.17
Since it is not yet possible to say how the changes will affect gameplay, we will simply list the adjustments of the champions here.
These are the champions to be adjusted:
- Health per level is decreased from 80 to 75 and Armor per level is also decreased.
- 2 charges on his Q.
- W damage will be increased.
- Ultimate stun duration will start at 1.5 seconds instead of 1/1.5/2 seconds.
- His base AD is decreased, allies buff next two attacks.
- Max of 4 auto stacks instead of just two.
- His ultimate will scale as followed: 15/30/45 (+25%AD).
- Instead of 22/28/34 shots, he will always fire 22 shots (+25% critical strike chance).
- Passive: The second attack will more consistently complete on targets when the first attack was executed at max range and improvements on whether the first attack will kill targets.
- W - Akshan can no longer survive allies after his death.
- E - Damage has been changed to 30 - 1110 + 17.5% Bonus AD and the ability will no longer end early on towers.
- R - Minions will be consistently executed regardless of armor bonuses.
- His move speed will scale by level, going from 15 - 30%.
- His Q is going to count as a ranged basic attack. No more Grasp of the Undying proccs.
- E now does 125% crit damage.
- more barrels as he levels up E (3/3/4/4/5).
Akshan gets alot of fixes and tuning, yet he will be disabled for worlds 2021. Read on here.
That's all we know so far about changes and nerfs in Patch 11.17. As soon as there is more information, you will find it here in this article first! LoL Patch 11.17 will go live on 25 August, next Wednesday.
More lol content here:
- LoL: Teams that qualified for Worlds 2021
- The Mid Lane Tier List for Patch 11.16
- The Jungle Tier List for Patch 11.16
You want more exclusive lol content? Compact, to the point and with the high quality you deserve? Then check us out at Riftfeed!