Currently, the meta is all over the place! Even Teemo Jungle is somewhat viable as a response to certain other picks! The meta will likely stabilize soon along with some upcoming system changes in LoL Patch 11.24.
In this tier list, we take a look at the best and worst champions throughout the patch with the help of data from websites such as u.gg and op.gg. This allows us to find the best possible champions for climbing in ranked!
Who Are The S-Tier Junglers in LoL Patch 11.23?
These are the champions you want to pick in LoL Patch 11.23. These champions have it all! Good clear, great ganking potential, and overall great champions to pick in solo queue. So check out the S-Tier picks of LoL Patch 11.23:
- Graves - Win Rate: 50.59, Pick Rate: 11.2%
- Shaco - Win Rate: 51.81, Pick Rate: 6.2%
- Master Yi - Win Rate: 51.42, Pick Rate: 8.6%
The only huge surprise here is Master Yi. We're pretty sure that Yi players are experiencing more success than usual due to how long games are going with the new bounty system. However, preseason games always tend to go a little longer with everyone making more errors than usual due to all of the changes.
Who Are The A-Tier Junglers in LoL Patch 11.23?
These are the go-to champions for when your favorite S-Tier is banned. Still overall very solid, just barely not as good as the best champions in the meta.
- Vi - Win Rate: 51.14%, Pick Rate: 5%
- Xin Zhao - Win Rate: 51.64%, Pick Rate: 5.9%
- Nunu and Willump - Win Rate: 53.26%, Pick Rate: 3.7%
- Viego - Win Rate: 50.41%, Pick Rate: 10.2%
Our old friend Viego is rearing his ugly head in all skill brackets yet again. Several buffs to his itemization path have helped, but the major reason why he's so strong is the new Lethal Tempo. It massively benefits Viego, giving him ridiculous range! He's honestly pretty close to S-tier, aside from a few bad matchups.
Who Are The F-Tier Junglers in LoL Patch 11.23?
Now this is the tier where you want to completely avoid those champions, that is unless you're an OTP. In that case, sorry! Steer clear of these champions if you're looking to grind LP or else!
- Rengar - Win Rate: 46.79%, Pick Rate: 3%
- Nidalee - Win Rate: 48.44%, Pick Rate: 5%
- Zed - Win Rate: 47.10%, Pick Rate: 3.3%
- Qiyana - Win Rate: 46.05%, Pick Rate: 3.3%
- Olaf - Win Rate: 47.57%, Pick Rate: 1%
- Diana - Win Rate: 46.44%, Pick Rate: 2.7%
As you can probably tell, most of these champions are mechanically demanding. They require a lot of skill with not enough payoff at the moment, but they can be viable in the correct matchups. We'd recommend sticking to other options at the moment if you don't feel like losing LP.